Turns a Combat Vehicle into an Optionally-Manned Lethal system
Integrating RAFAEL’s most advanced technologies, including AI and Computer Vision capabilities, RAFAEL’s suite for future armored vehicles transforms any type of armored combat platform into an ultra-modern, connected, protected and lethal defense system with enhanced survivability and autonomous capabilities.
The future multi-domain battlefield will require armored combat vehicles with advanced capabilities including simultaneous multiple pinpoint targeting, optional levels of autonomy, GPS-independence, and the ability to communicate and share data in real time with other friendly systems in the area.
RAFAEL’s suite for future armored vehicles provides a shared visual language, autonomous mission execution and maneuverability, and Artificial Intelligence to support decision-making. Enabling crew communication delivers an exceptional user interface. Also functioning as an embedded trainer, it allows cost-effective training even during mission preparation.
• Enhances survivability with closed hatches and smaller crew
• Allows simple and intuitive system operation
• Increases lethality and shortens attack process
• Improves maneuverability using mission planning for path prediction
• Enables accurate targeting via touchscreen
• Shares targets and POIs with other systems in battlefield
• Leverages advanced human engineering for exceptional user experience
A visual language with AR symbols shared over the tactical network allows GPS-independent, pinpoint targeting, while AI algorithms and data fusion enable decision support. The system selects optimal routes, plans missions, detects and simultaneously manages multiple targets, and enables the crew to continuously alter autonomy levels.
For additional specifications and information, view the Future Armored vehicle Brochure